Sunday, June 6, 2010

My intent in starting this blog is to show you how FUN and EXCITING Interior Design can be. I also want people to REALIZE what a difference a great design will make in your home and in YOUR life. I know that is a STRONG comment to say....however.....I KNOW I am RIGHT so I can back it up over and over AGAIN!!!

I have clients ask me often HOW did you think of that...??? I thought this would be a FANTASTIC outlet to answer that question and let you into my mind a bit. I will be showing you past projects, current projects, things that I am INSPIRED by or things that I am into at the given moment. I will break it down for you...play by play how a WOW room begins for me...and how a WOW room ends for me. If any of you are in need of my services please email me at perrylaneel@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment